Strategic Business Analyst (Programmatic Digital Advertising)
The key focus for this role is in maintaining and optimising the programmatic stack for a strategic partner to maximise yield and revenue, as well as managing Private Market Place deals and Audience Extension bookings.
To succeed in this role, you will have a strong understanding of different programmatic SSP and DSP platforms and a proven record of increasing revenue through analysis and optimisation. The candidate should have extensive knowledge of both buy and sell sides of the programmatic landscape, including technical knowledge of how programmatic partners can be integrated and optimised into a publisher’s ad stack. You will work closely with the Head of Sales and the Head of Operations to understand the commercial and operational impacts of any optimisations and adjustments.
The ideal candidate should have experience setting up and troubleshooting PMP deals, on-boarding new programmatic partners, using DMPs, and preferably experience with header bidding implementation.
Location: DaVinci11 London
Responsibility and Development:
- Grow advertising revenues by working with key demand partners such as Agency Trading Desks, Third Parties, Networks and Re-targeters in the UK market
- Developing and maintaining excellent client relations, acting as a point of contact for platforms and programmatic technology partners.
- Proactively analyse programmatic performance across all publishers and provide insights to the wider business on opportunities for revenue growth.
- Working with the partner’s development teams to implement header bidding and other programmatic tech
- Assisting with RFPs where appropriate.
- Set up, manage and troubleshoot PMPs and manage OMP settings for the media placements.
- Ensure blocklists and ad quality standards are adhered to and remove poor quality ads flagged by publishers or users.
- Recommend other partners and technology in the market that should be evaluated for inclusion in the programmatic ad stack.
- Weekly finance call/updates
Skills and Experience: REQUIRED
- 3+ years of programmatic tech experience, preferably in an operational role
- Strong understanding of the programmatic ecosystem
- Strong knowledge of the DMP and SSP platforms
- Experience communicating with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Experience working with development teams
- Advance data analysis/Excel skills
- Experienced in using demand side platforms such as: Appnexus, OpenX, Rubicon, AdX
- Experience troubleshooting technical issues with programmatic advertising
- Strong operational knowledge of programmatic platforms and particularly header bidding
- Ability to work to tight deadlines with strong organisation skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Goal orientated.
- A flexible team player.
- Someone who demonstrates initiative.
- Problem solver.
Chief Revenue Office/VP of Sales – Digital Advertising (London)The CRO will be a senior member of DaVinci11 leadership team with accountability for achieving sales goals across multiple lines of business. The CRO will be an experienced sales leader who has proven he / she can manage a high performance sales team in a highly competitive marketing crowded with undifferentiated offerings. As a member of the senior team, the sales leader will participate in the formulation of strategy and effectiveness of day-to-day execution.
Key ResponsibilitiesDrive aggressive revenue targets across multiple lines of business
- Lead and develop the sales team – establish goals, incremental metrics and processes consistent with meeting / exceeding sales targets.
- Bring a battle tested sales methodology to the company – instill sales driven culture.
- Create a consistent sales message that demonstrates understanding of customers’ business goals and potential market objections.
- Recruit, develop, and retain exceptional Account Executives and Sales Managers, creating a “deep bench” to ensure the company’s ability to hit targets.
- Personally develop client relationships at the executive level and work closely with the sales team on account / prospect strategy – negotiate contracts, close sales.
- Represent the company and advocate for DaVinci11 point of view at industry events, trade shows and conferences.
- Create solutions for customers leveraging in-depth understanding of the economics of online advertising.
Implement sales management processes based on analysis of measurable results
- Implement processes and analytic tools to ensure an accurate view of sales funnel and progress towards goals at all times.
- Monitor day-to-day sales operations / pipeline. Develop long-range plans and budgets, compensation and incentive programs.
Be the voice of the customer and marketplace
- Ensure frictionless communication between the marketing, product and engineering teams.
- Provide market feedback to product development regarding product features, functionality and enhancements.
- Identify market opportunities leveraging DaVinci11’s capabilities in new categories / platforms / verticals.
Experience / Qualifications
Effective Sales Management
- Demonstrable track record of managing teams who have consistently achieved / exceeded sales targets in programmatic advertising space, especially within ad network sector
- Has successfully managed sales team through significant revenue growth at an Advertising / Marketing Technology company.
- Understands solution selling – previous experience introducing new products to a market.
- Ability to manage through people and manage remote offices.
- A charismatic leader with the innate ability to motivate, create loyalty and effectively communicate the company’s vision.
- Experience attracting, hiring, retaining, and mentoring high-performing teams and individuals.
- Successful tenure at an “ad tech” company. In depth understanding of the online advertising ecosystem, ideally gained through direct experience with retargeting solutions, ad servers, exchanges / RTB, SSPs, data providers, inventory optimization technologies, search, mobile and networks.
- Understands agency, advertiser, and publisher landscape, reporting relationships in these the organization; who are the major players, how they buy, from whom; what are the macro and micro forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction.
- Have a well-established network as well as credibility as an industry “expert.”
- Proven ability to set clear and deliverable goals – demonstrates tenacity, commitment to deliver and be accountable for results.
- A metrics driven approach to pipeline management with the ability to confidently forecast results.
- Experienced at utilizing sales management and analytics tools, to optimize performance and generate high-impact management reporting.
- Solid understanding of financial reports and ratios and be able to explain the financial impact and ROI of any project.
- Driven to succeed. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, high growth venture.
- A high level of intelligence, able to grasp and solve complex business issues quickly and creatively.
- Excellent communication skills: collaborating, negotiating, persuading, public speaking and listening and board presentations.
- An authentic belief in the company’s vision, business model, and ability to succeed.
- Highest ethical standards consistent with the policies and values of the company.
Senior Global Product Manager – Digital Advertising
We are seeking a seasoned Product Manager with solid understanding of the online advertising marketplace (within display, mobile, video) with back-end expertise in Demand Side Platform (DSP), and Data Platform Management (DMP), to grow our ad products and serve as the internal/external evangelist for your product offering.
Our platform sits at the center an extensive and rich data ecosystem, allowing our advertisers and partners to leverage their 1st party data through our apps, which allows our system to build custom audience personas.
This is a hands-on position responsible for growth and on-going development of several ad-tech products (DSP, DMP, Search, SSP, Mobile, Video, Content management and CRM). This position involves: setting the strategic direction for the larger company's approach to audience buying, working across a rich and complex tech stack, and leading initiatives spanning multiple critical teams. You will be charged with ensuring our operational excellence and with proving performance improvements with the global engineering & sales teams. In this capacity, your role will be dynamic and challenging. You'll work closely with a global product management and marketing team to understand the needs of all markets, to create and manage high-performance advertising platform.
- Own the product roadmap and backlog for demand partner functionality, including enabling private marketplaces, curating exchange-wide supply for consumption, and offering tools and advanced reporting capabilities
- Produce product requirements to build the features via Sprint Cycles
- Experience with agile project management, including writing stories and managing backlogs
- Work closely with large cross-functional engineering teams to ensure on-time and accurate delivery of product features; provide them with product direction & ensure all feature build are part of the release cycle
- Work with external third parties regarding licensing opportunities and partnerships.
- Participate in testing product releases and coordinate beta and pilot programs to support product development team.
- Represent the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Support product operations and find opportunities for improving efficiency and client experience and service
- Work with the ad operations and analysts to ensure the DSP/DMP products are utilized to meet the goals of the campaign efficiency
- Experience in ad tech is required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the capability to speak effectively to any audience, including senior executives.
- Assist in the definition of strategy and roadmap of DaVinci11's Buy-side, Sell-side, and Workflow products.
- 3-7 years of experience in product management – building and shipping ad product, preferably as DSP, DMP and Mobile applications
- Proven experience with Agile Scrum development process, ability to translate product roadmap into clear Epics and User Stories.
- Knowledge of video technologies, including but not limited to VAST, VPAID, VMAP, HTML5, Flash, request and response codes, networking related protocols and advance ad tracking.
- Demonstrated analytical skills, with ability to use tools to create insights to improve our product
- Is an entrepreneurial self-starter who deals well with ambiguity
- Previous experience partnering with or negotiating successful deals with RTB/exchanges, mobile mediation partners, 3rd party data providers, advertising networks and/or publishers a plus
- Must be technically competent and have a strong understanding of online advertising and display technologies such as third-party ad-servers, and brand safety and content classification vendors
- Must be familiar with new GDPR